Retail Team, Gym+Coffee, Mahon Point, Cork
Gym+Coffee, Mahon Point, Cork
WE MAKE WORLD CLASS HOODIES FOR THE WORLD’S MOST CONNECTED COMMUNITY. We’re here to Make Life Richer, and that starts with our team.
Gym+Coffee kicked off in 2017 with three lads and one big idea: to spark a community of people committed to doing awesome things, with an incredible crew in unbelievable hoodies. Why hoodies? Because there’s nothing you can’t do in them.
Everything centres on Community at G+C. No lip service, no retrofitting, no marketing ploy. That’s where it started, that’s where it’s going and that’s why it’ll never end. We partner locally + globally. We support grassroots groups and we absolutely punch above our partnership weight. We look after our team members and we nurture and (aggressively) protect an inclusive, optimistic, relentless + super sound culture.
Our community is centred on people and people need this planet. So, sustainable care + action is at our core too. We’re certified carbon neutral and we’re taking care to care intensely. And consistently.
Forget about age, gender, ethnicity, geography. Think about value, attitude, passion, energy. The thing that defines and connects us at G+C is our SPARK. Make Life Richer is our rallying cry and we jump into that everyday, with both feet, sometimes head first.
Are you ready to join a crew of hustlers, do-ers, strivers, and early-risers? Check out the role below and join in on the Make Life Richer mission.
The main role of our Retail Team is to create a unique brand experience in our stores in line with Gym + Coffee core values. This is a super important role in our company and we rely on our in-store teams to authentically share our culture and brand and to inspire! Our goal is to create fun and excitement for our product and brand with our customers so that everyone leaves our stores feeling part of our community! This is a part time role. Candidate must be flexible Monday to Sunday.
- To be Passionate, Friendly and Authentic!
- Have a strong sense of personal style and be athletically minded.
- Be an excellent team player and have the ability to work independently.
- To be responsible and dependable.
- Be proactive and solution-oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people interaction, organisational and time management skills.
- The ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback!
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be willing to generally help out, this is a startup so from time to time everyone just needs to muck in!
- A desire to Make Life Richer!
- Experience in a similar role preferable but not required
One more small thing. We love having a bit of fun and our team is always up for a challenge. If you fancy it, post a video on Tik Tok demonstrating what you think G+C is all about and why you want to work with us. Include the link in your application here. You personally don’t have to be in the video but it does have to answer the brief. This is certainly not a mandatory part of the application but it most definitely is the fun part of the application