Dairygold Cooperative Ltd, Carrigaline, Cork
Retail Sales Assistant Carrigaline, Cork.
Dairygold Co-Op Superstores is a leading supplier of hardware, homewares and farm inputs in the Munster region, providing customers with quality, competitively priced products & unrivalled service.
Co-Op Super Stores are seeking to hire an experienced retail sales professional for Carrigaline, Cork.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Delivering best in class service to our customers including expert advice on our products.
- Dealing with all customer queries including telephone queries, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Restocking display areas on a regular basis to ensure product availability at all times.
- Maintaining the highest standards of store presentation and cleanliness including shop floor, garden centre and display areas.
- Managing point of sale processes, including cash, card & credit transactions.
- Adhering to policies and procedures for the security of cash and merchandise.
- Participating in regular stock taking including daily cycle counting and stock counts.
- Flexibility across a range of departments.
- Product coding, pricing and updating of prices on goods for re-sales.
- Adherence to all Society policies & procedures, Health & Safety procedures and reporting of any hazards to the Branch Management.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Previous relevant experience in retail is essential for this role.
- Experience within the Agri Sector / Builders Providers / Hardware would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen customer focus
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Competitive Financial Benefits
- Full Training Scheme
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Healthcare Benefits
- Long Service Awards
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Limited is an equal opportunities employer.