Butlers Chocolates, Cork
Job Title: Butlers Chocolate Café Regional Manager
Butlers Chocolates is Ireland’s leading independent premium chocolate producer. With 27 Butlers Chocolate Cafes across Ireland, Butlers is 100% Irish family owned and everything it achieves is the result of teamwork and the pursuit of a common goal; to create the most delicious chocolates and to look after all of our customers to the best of our ability.
We are seeking a Regional Manager to manage and lead the teams in our Cork, Galway and Limerick Cafés. A successful Regional Manager should be able to allocate their time and energy in an effective manner, such that all cafés benefit from their expertise.
- Monitor and achieve sales targets working with the team on sales optimisation, margins, waste and other KPIs across your store network
- Provide guidance, support, and training to store managers and internal teams, fostering a positive and motivated work environment that represents the company values and standards
- Ensure exceptional customer service standards across all locations
- Drive, audit and manage store standards across the three pillars of the business
- Support stores to ensure that the fresh food /coffee/ chocolates offerings represent best practice and the brand position
- Ensure the stores in your region adhere to health and safety regulations, food handling standards, and employment law regulations.
- Maintain open lines of communication with senior management, report on performance metrics, and propose improvements.
- Sharing company initiatives in an engaging and inspiring environment
Qualifications/Experienced & Skills Required
- Relevant third level qualification in Management, Training or Retail/Hospitality
- 5+ years’ experience at Management level within the retail/hospitality sector including staff training
- Ability to travel between assigned locations as needed with full driving licence
- Must possess excellent communication, time management and organisation skills and be a mentor to Managers.
- Experience leading and motivating teams through change, including process improvement & development.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal and collaborative skills
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company car
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retail Management: 3 years (preferred)
- Hospitality: 3 years (preferred)
- English (required)
Work Location: On the road
Application deadline: 15/10/2023
Reference ID: RM1023C
Expected start date: 23/10/2023