Posted: Nov 13, 2023
Weekly Hours: 39
Role Number: 200518329
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) team at Apple are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of Retail Fulfilment Operations Supply/Demand Planner. You will be an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic, strong leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have significant interaction with several internal departments such as Supply Demand Management, Logistics, Retail Market Development & Merchandising as well as our counterparts in Cupertino and in other regions. This role presents the opportunity to join the dynamic team of Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) in Cork. The RFO organisation is the “Voice of Retail in Operations” directly partnering with the various Retail teams. The team supports fulfilment execution processes as well providing key strategic direction for initiatives designed to ‘Surprise and Delight’ our customers.
- Experience in supply chain/planning/forecasting/analytical role
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills; should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data with meaningful insights
- Ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Show a practical and solutions orientated approach to problem solving
- Highly skilled communicator; both written and verbal
- A self-starting, innovative individual who also can work effectively as part of a team
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility to react to the challenges of a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with industry standard MRP system
- Experience with Power BI/Tableau or other data reporting / data visualisation tools.
Plan and ensure successful execution of new product introductions and seasonal strategies Support merchandising objectives, planograms and promotions Partner with our Retail and Operations teams for New Store Openings Analyse forecasted demand, inventory, and sell through velocities to ensure we achieve optimal service levels Evaluate planning risks and implement contingency plans to mitigate Evaluate, analyse and present data in executive reviews that drive impactful business decisions Responsible for the end to end management of your product portfolio Improve our planning processes. Identify improvement opportunities, drive innovation to achieve measurable benefits Collaborate with our key business partners and understand the “Voice of the Customer” Partner with the Data Science team on automation of supply / demand processes and application of machine learning models to identify business insights & trends.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Analytics, Economics, Business Information Systems, Maths, Data Science or equivalent.