Ladbrokes, Bishopstown, Cork
About The Role
At Entain, our Customer Service Advisors are great listeners, part of their local community, we help everyone be part of the entertainment we provide. We keep it real. Bring your character to a Retail Customer Service Advisor role and you can be yourself, building relationships with our customers and making sure that they enjoy our products and services responsibly. With flexibility, energy and great customer focus, we’ll support you to build a great career.
What do you need to be successful?
- You must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our betting shops.
- Passion for delivering great customer service!
- The ability to build positive relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- Be adaptable and a quick learner
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
What will you be doing?
Strive to deliver consistently outstanding customer service and ensure a great customer experience, resolving complaints and issues when needed and taking bets on a wide range of sports and events.
Promote company products and services to encourage repeat business and help the shop achieve its business plans.
Always protect our customers with market leading Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines and implementing Think 21.
Maintain high shop standards and take pride in the shop appearance, promoting the company’s product offering both in shop and online to customers to help drive shop profitability.
Take and follow reasonable instructions from the line manager in relation to duties and work activities.
Willingly share knowledge and experience and support other team members.
Benefits and Development
- Performance based cash incentives paid every pay run
- Annual Shop performance related bonus up to €300
- Discounts to over 500 different retailers
- Pension Scheme & Annual share save
- 2 days Induction session to give you the best start when joining the business
- All new starters complete a blend of online and on the job training.
- Ongoing performance development with your Line Manager to receive regular feedback and plan your personal development
- An advancement programme to take you on a structured journey to becoming a manager of the future or even the potential for advancement to other parts of the business
In Most of our shops opening hours are 9am – 9:30pm Monday to Saturday and 10am – 6:30pm on Sundays, including Bank Holidays.
In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly in order to keep shifts fair across the team.
About The Company
We’re Entain. Powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When we win, we win together. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Wellbeing at Entain