The Gallery Restaurant, Cork
The role available:
- Your daily tasks will include serving customers, preparing beverages, desserts and sandwiches and salads.
- This role involves attending to customers and ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the hygiene standards of the restaurant counter service area.
- You will also assist in delivering food to customers tables, clearing down tables after customers leave, attending to customers requests, cleaning and tidying the restaurant.
- You will receive goods in and assist in storing and stocking them per the restaurant procedures.
- The role is 39-hours per week and you should expect to work on Saturdays.
- Complimentary food and beverages during shifts
- All tips shared between staff
- On the job training
- No night shifts
- This is a key role in the smooth running of the business so previous restaurant experience preferable, but not required
- Be able to work calmly and efficiently in a busy environment
- Personable and friendly, confident in customer service
- Proficient level English
- Positive attitude and willing to work hard as part of a Team
- HACCP knowledge preferred but not essential – you will be trained.
- Cleaning and tidying restaurant
- Willing to help out in other areas of the restaurant when the occasion arises.
About The Gallery Restaurant:
- Family run business welcoming customers in Wilton Shopping Centre for over 25 years
- Open 6 days a week Mon-Sat.
- Opening hours: 8.00 – 6pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.00-€12.50 per hour
- Food allowance
- Language training provided
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Ireland (required)
- Day shift (required)