O'Sullivans Pharmacy, Cork
O’Sullivans Pharmacy is family owned and run with branches located across the Mid-West. Our roots go back many years with our pharmacy on O’Connell Avenue, Limerick serving customers since 1926. We strive to ensure that our services stay in tune with the needs of our customers and our highly skilled team works towards the same goal. As a member of our team you’ll be offered continuous professional training and education. It is essential to us that each customer is treated to the highest level of care and we strive to achieve this with a highly skilled team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to lead the team at our late night Pharmacy in Mallow. This is a Fixed Term Contract (four months),
The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours a week. We offer competitive pay and excellent training & support.
The main duties of these roles include:
Actively engaging with customers and providing a high level of customer service
· To drive sales through the effective use of company promotions.
· To seek new business opportunities by examining the local markets and competitor activities.
· To actively manage the staff roster.
· To ensure all team members are aware of and understand their roles and responsibilities in the pharmacy.
· To lead the team by example and be productive by building a culture of trust, openness and support.
· To be up to date with all company Policies
· Encourage staff development through delegation of responsibilities.
· Management of stock and ordering.
Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with a high attention to detail
Ability of building rapport with customers and offering them compelling reasons to return.
Knowledge and Experience
· Previous experience in team management and ideally experience in retail pharmacy
· Ability to identify business opportunities and develop them in line with the goals of the Organisation.
· Good business acumen
· Good understanding of effective stock control
· Ability to identify training needs for the team and liaise with Learning & Development to fulfil the requirements
· Knowledge of budget management
· A strong personality with a proactive make it happen attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven team building ability
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent personal appearance
· Consistent professionalism whilst representing the company both internally and externally
· Ability to work in a confidential environment
Job Types: Fixed Term Contract (four months)
· Management : 2 years (Required)
· Pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Fixed term
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: €39,000.00-€41,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Co. Cork, Mallow, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Management: 2 years (preferred)