Clannad Care, Cork
Clannad care is HSE approved, home and hospital care provider based in Waterford City. Family-owned and run, we provide services throughout Ireland. We are actively seeking skilled and caring nurses and midwives to join our dynamic team.
Position: Agency Nurse/Midwife
Location: Waterford, Wexford, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Cork, Dublin
Type: Flexible hours – full time/part time
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Varied assignments in diverse healthcare settings
- Flexibility to choose shifts that suit your schedule.
- Continuus professional development support
- Out of hours support
- Accessible office support team only a phone call away
- Garda vetting cost covered
- Holiday leave
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bachelor’s (Essential)
- Nursing: 1 year (Essential)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Essential)
- NMBI Registration
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- A fluent level of English both written and oral is essential.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Valid Patient Manual Handling Certificate
- Valid CPR/BLS Certificate
- Valid Children’s First Certificate
- Valid Infection prevention and Control Certificate
- Valid MAPA/CPI certificate
- Valid Fire Safety Certificate
- Valid Safeguarding of vulnerable adult’s certificate
- Valid Dignity at work certificate
- Valid Cyber Security certificate
- Valid Hand Hygiene certificate
- Valid Open Disclosure certificate
- Valid Fundamentals of GDPR certificate
- Valid Mental Health Act Training certificate
We are seeking candidates matching the below:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Relevant clinical experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to various health settings.
Click apply today or send your CV to us directly at [email protected]. Or alternatively call us to discuss further on 051 8789 47.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterford, CO. Waterford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Nursing: 1 year (required)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (required)
Work Location: In person