Xpress Health, Cork
Earn upto €50 per hour working as an Agency Nurse with Xpress Health!
Xpress Health are currently recruiting Agency Nurses (All disciplines) to join our healthcare division. This is an exciting opportunity for nurses looking to take on extra shifts or thinking of a career change.
We pride ourselves on putting people first. We know people are the center of any healthcare provider so we guarantee One to One consultancy with personalized service based on your motivations, skills and feedback. We provide high quality nurses, healthcare assistants and social care workers to a high variety of healthcare facilities,hospitals, nursing homes, mental health, intellectual disability and community setting across Ireland.
The company focuses on serving its clients the way we want ourselves and our families to be treated.As well as flexibility, working as an agency nurse provides a better work/life balance, with competitive weekly pay.
We currently have excellent opportunities available for bookings Xpress Health are currently recruiting Agency Nurses in the following areas: Dublin, Meath ,Cavan, Wexford, Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork, Limerick, Galway.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Medication management
- Effective management of resident/patient needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Confidentiality is a must while working with our clients
- Monitor clients’ health and wellbeing
- Encourage safe working practices in line with company policies and procedures
- Participating in a dynamic environment where teamwork and personal development are encouraged
- Monitoring the handover of required documentation closely after every shift
- Ensure that any concerns/incidents for the safety and welfare of patients and staff members are reported in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (Required)
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A fluent level of English both written and oral is essential
- Previous nursing experience in Irish healthcare facility
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing
- Full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Valid Patient Manual Handling Certificate
- Valid CPR/BLS Certificate
- Valid Elder Abuse Certificate
- Valid Medication Management Certificate
- Valid Children’s First Certificate
- Valid Infection prevention and Control Certificate
The successful candidates will be subject to Garda vetting and will have to provide us with written references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Specified-purpose
Salary: €32.00-€50.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (required)
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland registration (required)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
+91 +353 892365121