Receptionist, The Montenotte Hotel, Cork
The Montenotte Hotel, Cork
We are a family-owned vibrant multi-award winning, design-led 4-star destination hotel with an eclectic vibe and a strong sense of fun with spectacular unrivalled views of Cork City.
- 107 Guestrooms and 26 Self-Catering Apartments
- Cameo Cinema
- Motion Health Club with 20m indoor Swimming Pool and Gym
- Bellevue Spa
- Panorama Bistro and heated outdoor Botanical Terrace
- The Gallery Meeting & Banqueting Suite
- Victorian Gardens & Woodlands
- Car-parking, Wi-Fi, and Press Reader
- Rooftop Bar & Terrace
We are now looking fora Receptionistto join the team!
- Working as part of the Front Office Team to offer a high level of customer service.
- Checking in and out guests on arrival and departure.
- Dealing with enquiries via telephone and email;
- Processing of reservations, cancellations and modifications promptly.
- Promote upselling and general sales within the department and ensuring maximum revenue is generated.
- Ensure all daily reports are completed before the agreed time.
- To take the responsibility for the checking of bills, invoicing to FIT & Tour operators.
- To liaise with Senior Management with regard to guest queries or issues.
- To assist guests with transport & luggage in a courteous and professional manner