Quality Specialist, MSD, Cork
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Associate Quality Specialist. You will provide Quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems across our site.
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation to carry out the following:
- Act as Quality for QMS deliverables for QN, Change controls, CAPAS etc.
- Quality review and approval of Qualification and Validation documents related to Process/Cleaning/Computer & Equipment
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement and execute tasks.
- Provides quality & compliance support to project teams.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties together with follow up actions where applicable
- Ensure supply of high-quality product through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- The Associate Specialist/ Specialist will participate and comply with our Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- 1-5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Degree or 3rdlevel qualification (Science, Quality)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance
- Demonstrated ability to drive the completion of tasks
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, auditors, cross functional teams by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels
- Proven decision-making capability with full accountability and responsibility
As a company, we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. Please don’t hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition Advisor assigned to this role should you need any support during our recruitment process.
We are committed to flexible working where possible, and this is why our Company has introduced a new hybrid working model for office-based colleagues around the world.
Please feel free to speak to us about what flexibility means to you during your application or click on the link to find out more about our hybrid working model
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, please apply today.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
No Travel Required
Flexible Work Arrangements:
1st – Day
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: