We invite applications for the position of:
Based in our Ladyswell Brewery in Cork
We are building a future that embraces innovation, sustainability, and diversity.
We are a business that will bring out the best in you – providing great opportunities for people with ambition and drive. People are at the heart of our company – It is undoubtedly the pride and passion of our colleagues that makes us stand out from the crowd. Our success simply would not be possible without the hard work and dedication of our employees.
If you are as excited about our future as we are, then we’d love to hear how you can help us shape it. We are always looking for new talent to help build and grow our company and our brands. Our careers are journeys paved with richness, accomplishments, and a few beers and ciders with friends or strangers along the way. Your Supply Chain journey will be one of close connections and growing friendships as Supply Chain is the beating heart of our company. We collaborate with colleagues in every single other function to do what HEINEKEN does best: brew the highest quality, premium beers, and ciders. Join our diverse team of over 350 employees here in Ireland – across our Cork and Dublin offices, as well as our remote employees nationwide.
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, responsible for managing and developing the autonomous team in the Brewing department, guiding, and driving high-performance
- Continuous team capability building through active coaching of Operators to increase autonomy, participation in key planned activities and projects to role model and coach teams
- Monitor if the machines are managed in the desired way (standard working condition). Provides support to the Operators or escalates when necessary.
- Collaborate with the Maintenance team in terms of machine performance improvements, carry out effective machine/process troubleshooting/fault finding.
- Proactively develops plans and manages resources to drive improvement and process performance.
- In collaboration with the Quality team, drives quality improvement across the department, champions the quality approach in all activities, and ensures brewing team receives suitable process and product training.
- Masters the TPM processes (DCS 1 & 2, tagging, CILT, 5WHY, 5S) as well as common team routes (AM)
- Actively leads and champions the safety agenda, leads safety improvement activities, further strengthening the safety culture and mindset within brewing department.
Education and Experience
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant experience in a team-based regulated manufacturing environment, Third-level qualification in Food, Science, Brewing, or an Engineering discipline or relevant experience
- Strong leadership skills, a confident and effective decision maker, with a proven leadership ability to negotiate and influence others. Proven interpersonal skills on a team, department, and cross-departmental level
- Creative and empathic personality with a strong desire to achieve results together with others
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)