- Experience working in a large-scale manufacturing facility.
- Successfully completed leaving certificate or equivalent
- Experience in Manufacturing / GMP environment.
- Good PC Skills.
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills essential
- Confirmed flexibility and team skills
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Excellent teammate, with a ‘can do’ attitude to role and duties
- Shift work may be a requirement
- Reach/ Counter Balance License/ experience an advantage.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
All applications must be submitted online.