Private Client – Tax Director, EY, Cork
Private Client – Tax Director – Cork
EY, Munster’s largest tax practice is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Director to join their growing tax team of 40+. This is a great opportunity for a strong tax professional to further develop their technical skills, expand their experience and grow both personally and professionally.
The Director will be responsible for managing a portfolio of indigenous clients with elements of international tax planning. They will gain broad consulting experience in a dynamic environment and be involved in growth and development of the tax team in Cork as well as leading business development initiatives.
This firm offers a competitive remuneration package along with flexible working arrangements, generous leave entitlements, pension contributions, healthcare, gym membership and opportunity for accelerated career progression.
- Responsibility for a broad portfolio which will encompass provide advices to both Irish residents and non -residents to large outbound corporates.
- Provision of tax consulting advice to a wide range of owner managed businesses and their shareholders.
- Advising clients on complex transactions including mergers, acquisitions, group restructurings, transfer pricing etc.
- Assisting clients in developing tax strategies which align with future strategies direction of the business such as pre-sale planning, family succession, expansion to include taking on new investment etc.
- Working closely with Partners and other team members in providing advice to clients on a wide range of tax advisory projects
- Project management of Irish and cross border planning projects – such as moving tax residence, non-domicile planning, family succession planning, pre-sale planning etc
- Researching and reviewing tax technical memorandum and reports for provision to clients
- Liaising with Irish Revenue on behalf of clients.
- Supervising and mentoring a team of tax professionals across numerous levels
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, with experience in advising both individuals and corporates. The person should be comfortable dealing with clients and building relationships. They will be a good communicator, self-motivated and capable of leading a team.