Clarity Recruitment Ltd, Cork
Clarity is recruiting Pharmacy Technician for a Pharmacy group in West Co. Cork
What you need to know:
This is a permanent Full-time position which will require you to work 40h per week. Some Saturdays might be required, but there are no Sundays, no Bank Holidays and no late nights past 6pm. There are excellent and experienced support staff on hand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- To prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- Controlling stock levels and ordering medicines as determined by store requirements.
- Preparation of blister packs and processing and tracking claims.
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in a busy dispensary.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require:
- Experience working in a busy dispensary is an advantage, but newly qualified technicians are welcome to apply.
- Experience with McLernons MPS (an advantage).
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies an advantage.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: €15.00-€20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you a qualified Pharmacy Technician?
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 16313992