Lloyds Pharmacy Ireland Ltd, Cork
Pharmacy Sales Assistant
Say hello to the people that know!
LloydsPharmacy is on of Ireland’s leading pharmacy chain. With a strong presence in Irish communities, our focus is on providing our patients and their families with the very best support for all their health and wellbeing needs.
As Ireland’s largest Pharmacy group, we are focused from the inside out to become a pharmacy of choice that our people can believe in. And by people, we mean our colleagues as well as our customers.
We are part of McKesson Corporation, a leading company in the healthcare sector, with strong brands across 13 European countries. We are united by our ICARE and ILEAD shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities to improve patient care in every setting – one product, one partner, one patient at a time.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Over The Counter Sales Assistant Working as a part of the front of shop team the OTC Assistant will assist the Pharmacy Manager in the day to day running of the store.
Permanent Role, 20 hrs per week, will include wkend work.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
· Increased O.T.C sales through link selling
· Advise and assist customers with all store products.
· Engaging actively with customers and provide a high standard in customer service.
· Stock management & product knowledge
· Till Duties
The behaviours we seek & encourage
· Innovative – seeks to deliver opportunities to assists the business to improve patient care.
· Ability of building rapport with customers and offering them compelling reasons to return.
· Excellent communication skills and capable of working on own initiative.
· Ability to build a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy.
· Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with a high attention to detail.
· Positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
· Consistently live the Company ICARE & ILEAD Values.
· Previous O.T.C sales and customer service experience
· Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Keen interest in sales and retail pharmacy
What we commit to you in return:
. Competitive remuneration package
. Monthly performance bonus
. Company sick pay scheme
. Additional service days
. Generous Employee Discount
. Access to tax efficient travel schemes
. Employee Assistance programme
. Access to company pension scheme
. Opportunity for growth and development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent