Part-time Tactical Merchandiser, Crossell, Cork
Part-Time Tactical Merchandiser – Cork City
Are you looking for some extra work?
Do you have a spare 2-3* hours per week?
Do you want to earn extra money?
- The hours can change weekly based on our clients specific requirements. Additional project and ongoing merchandising work may also be available.
Crossell are one of Ireland’s leading field marketing agencies, working with leading household brands across a variety of retail channels, including Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Supervalu. We provide dedicated permanent sales teams for leading FMCG brands.
What do you need?
- You will have your own transport.
- 2-3 hours spare each week.
- Previous merchandising or selling experience within retail is preferred, but training will be provided.
- Ideally – you will have experience in working with mobile data-capture Applications.
- Good attention to detail and an ability to follow specific merchandising briefs/ planograms and complete task to a high standard.
What will you be doing?
Looking after a number of local stores, you will liaise with the Store Management and the Field Sales Reps, you will follow a specific set of objectives communicated through our Mobile Application, Teamhaven. Once in store, you will be required to located stock for a single brand or multiple brands, and merchandise that stock as per your call objectives.