Daybreak Ovens, Cork
Description of Role:
Cuddihy’s Retail Stores are looking for an experienced Shop Assistant to join their hard-working, professional team.
You will be working in a fun and friendly environment, with a great team that works together and help each other out.
Candidates must have previous experience as a Retail Sales Assistant in a busy environment and be familiar with all aspects of shop work and possess a passion for Retailing.
- To serve customers in an efficient manner
- To liaise with Store Manager regarding the daily operations requirements
- Ensure that the Store and Displays are kept to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- To priorities customer care and service, ensuring the promotion of the Company
- Ensure products are accurately labeled and prices in line with regulations
- Understanding customer needs – excellent customer care at all times
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained through stock control and ordering
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments accurately and preparing invoices
- Have good communication skills
- Being adaptable to working with a team to ensure that the store runs smoothly on a day to day basis
If you are interested in joining the successful team at Cuddihy’s please apply with a cover letter and your C.V.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From €11.30 per hour
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to wear a mask as well as regular in store sanitation
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, County Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- Day shift (preferred)
- Night shift (preferred)