The SpitJack, Cork
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team known for providing the highest level of service in our market.
- 29 days holiday including public holidays.
- Exceptional gratuities and tips.
- Industry leading staff food policy; order a free dish and a hot beverage straight from the customer menu when on duty.
- Dine at The SpitJack with a friends and family and enjoy a 50% discount. In both restaurants in Cork and Limerick.
- Partial uniform is provided.
- Flexi and Part-Time schedules available to suit your needs.
- Increased pay rates on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity for career growth through internal promotions.
- Dedicated learning manager with access to over 1000 e-learning courses.
- Advanced online training programs and the opportunity for all employees to advance to our management training program.
- Annual staff Christmas party.
- City centre location, with easy access to public transport.
Salary is based on an hourly rate of €11 per hour plus tips. Starting rate is €10.50 until fully trained. It is based on 40 hours per week.
Average tips per hour is €3/ server
Person Specification Required:
- Ability to provide warm, friendly and efficient service
- Must be passionate about operations and working on the floor
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service and evaluate customer service levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work in all areas of the restaurants
- Be able to work under pressure whilst also delivering excellent service
- Confident working on your own initiative and also part of a successful team
- Must have experience in a busy restaurant operation