OTC Sales Assistant (Grand Parade), Phelan Pharmacy, Cork
Phelan Pharmacy, Cork
We are a family owned Pharmacy Group currently seeking to recruit a full time OTC Sales Assistant to join our team in Grand Parade.
This role is best suited to an energetic and passionate person who is interested in learning, selling, promoting and helping people with a wide variety of potential health concerns.
· Maximising sales opportunities by actively engaging with customers about OTC
products and offering a high-quality sales service, tailoring the right product for
· Providing advice and help to customers in OTC sales and referring them to trained
personnel when required.
· Merchandising and making sure goods are attractively displayed.
· Ensuring optimum stock levels and pricing are maintained.
· Operation of electronic point of sale for all basic operations including sales, stock
adjustments and interbranch transfers.
· Receiving orders and updating new products on the till system.
· Handling paperwork such as invoices and statements.
· Cleaning of stock, shop fittings, floor and facilities on a daily or weekly basis.
· Assisting the pharmacist in the daily running of the pharmacy.
· A minimum of 1 year retail experience is essential.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
· Ability to build relationships within a team.
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
· A positive and professional attitude with an appreciation of the importance of
delivering excellent customer service.
· Motivated to drive sales and meet targets.
· Comfortable using computerised equipment such as cash registers, credit card
payment terminals and barcode scanners.
· An active interest in pharmacy and health.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Weekend availability
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location