Why Patients Need You
Your in-depth knowledge and financial skills will keep our products in production and our innovators innovating. Whether you are part of establishing, coordinating, researching, or administering financial operations, your role is critical to getting our medicines in the hands of the people who need them most, faster and more efficiently than ever before.
What You Will Achieve
This is a role that requires financial expertise to undertake economic research and study the prevalent rates of return, depreciation, working capital and investment of various entities in the income statement to analyze the profit and loss statements. Your findings and recommendations will be presented to the Pfizer management team. You will develop and maintain operational specifications for financial information systems after considering the information flow, volume and document format for the data processing equipment. You will also provide business development analysis and monitor business performance.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your dedication and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of projects.
- Manage own time to meet agreed targets.
- Develop plans for short-term work activities on own projects (timelines, work plans, deliverables) within a team.
- Direct the periodic preparation and analysis of financial forecasts.
- Identify and manage continuous process improvement initiatives and drive strategic regional and functional initiatives.
- Assist in the completion of period reporting packages and analysis ensuring data accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Master’s degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Prior experience with System Application & Products Business Intelligence (BI) and Hyperion Planning financial systems
- Interest and experience in financial modeling analysis and reporting
- Good understanding of accounting principles and experience of working as an expert
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple activities
In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply with CV below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Finance & Accounting