We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The role is based in the Little Island Manufacturing plant which is a critical component in our Concentrate manufacturing network. Operations is at the centre of everything we do, this is where our food and beverages come to life and is the start of the journey to getting our product in the hands of our consumers. That’s why we need dedicated individuals who share our commitment to the fundamentals of our business in safety, quality, service, and efficiency. Would you like to be involved in the manufacture of some of PepsiCo’s billion-dollar brands? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role involves supporting the operation team in a dynamic, fluid and fast paced site to ensure they have the required admin support across a broad range of areas – raising and processing purchase orders for various services providers, manage receipt of these Pos, filing and archiving to support the manufacturing teaming, running reports and analysing these report to ensure the operations team have accurate relevant data to make decisions, being key point of contact for front line and non front line staff for various items and managing the comms strategy for the plant.
- Sorting, filing and archiving of MOs and other paperwork for Operations.
- Replenishment of documentation for Manufacturing teams from the Document Management System.
- Updating the weekly Operations Key Performance Index reports (e.g. Yields & Trends, Downtime, Schedule Adherence, plant scorecard etc.).
- Gathering data, generating reports and carrying out analysis when required.
- Scheduling of meetings and agendas.
- Taking minutes of meetings and circulating to attendees. (Following up on actions items from meetings)
- Receipt of Invoices for payment.
- Raising of POs as needed
- Assisting with Ordering of non-consumables when required.
- Assisting and preparing of presentations for managers.
- Completion of Cycle Counts in Warehouse Areas.
- Participation in Process improvement projects.
- Setting up of files and folders for the Operations group.
- Setting up of Training matrix.
- Highlighting of Near Misses.
- Carrying out Plant Tours when required.
- Preparation and support in advance of Plant Audits.
- Weekly KRONOS duties (T&A)
- Participate and contribute to business projects as required.
- A requirement of this role is that you adhere to all Pepsico Health, Safety & Environmental requirements.
- Previous administration experience supporting a busy fast paced operations/manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent administration & time management skills.
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Systems savvy (including MS Office Suite, SAP, Time & Attendance systems etc. or equivalent).
- MS Office skills, including advanced Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks and demands concurrently and professionally in a fast pace while maintain impeccable attention to detail.
- A highly collaborative approach with a strong sense of teamwork and willingness to work with colleagues and other departments, in support of organisational objectives.
- A self-starter, able to work without close direction and anticipate and prepare requirements for meetings and travel in advance.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a high level of tact, discretion and integrity.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a (Operations Admin Assistant). However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Mfg Admin Assistant