Founded in Ireland in 2002, Fastway are Ireland’s leading independent delivery network, handling over 24 million parcels annually, as the delivery partner to over 7,000 Domestic and International clients. Offering a diverse portfolio of flexible delivery, returns, including label-less returns, click & collect, e-commerce, and logistic business solutions, nationwide, and internationally.
Due to continued growth, Fastway is seeking full-time, positive individuals to join our dedicated team, in Unit 5 O’Connell Commercial Park, Little Island, Co. Cork. T45 CH93. The successful candidates will be joining an experienced, skilled, and dedicated team who strive to provide excellent service to our clients, and parcel receivers alike. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping others, strong communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. If you are interested in a rewarding career in our operations, with ample opportunity for growth, and want to be a part of a dynamic and supportive team, then we encourage you to apply today.
- Plan and organize the teams to ensure that operational requirements and service levels are achieved.
- Ensure that the teams are fully trained and performing in line with their job specification, compliant with company health and safety policy, including (but not limited to) manual handling and fire evacuating procedures.
- Take responsibility for shift Health and Safety issues in conjunction with company Health and Safety guidelines.
- Manage use of temporary employees through close monitoring, briefing and motivation to ensure performance criteria is met.
- Plan contingencies to minimize business risk and ensure that all requirements are continually met.
- Develop and maintain effective local working relationships within the framework of the company’s procedure agreements and associated policies.
- Daily reporting requirements and scheduling as necessary.
- Previous people-management experience with a particular emphasis on support, motivation and being the main conduit for issue resolution.
- Problem solving and planning effective contingencies and solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative well organized to prioritize your workload.
- Flexible, can do attitude approach to work.
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Motivating and driving teams.
- Problem solving and planning effective contingencies and solution
Hours of Work
9pm to 6am
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Sunday to Thursday
- Counterbalance & Reach Forklift Certificate (preferred)
- Ireland (required)