Night Service Assistant, Yugo, Cork, €11.33 ph
Monday – Thursday
9pm – 8am (44 hpw)
€11.33 per hour
We are one of the market leaders in student accommodation and we are looking for a new Night Service Assistant to join our team in our state-of-the-art residence, in Cork.
These roles at Yugo are a key part of our community-based teams because they oversee the safety, security of our residences during the night and are the first port of call for our students.
Naturally, our residencies are bustling during the evening, so you’ll need to be on the ball and keep a close eye on everyone ensuring our students are safe whilst they live with us.
Here’s what you’ll do,
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for our students
- Ensure the communal areas are clean and tidy and well maintained
- Complete routine cleaning on touch points as per Covid-19 guidelines
- Cover the front desk and respond to any of the student’s enquiries
- Assist with check in and check out of our student’s rooms
- Get involved with our famous wellbeing and social events
- Whatever it takes really to ensure our students and safe, secure and happy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- You’ll need to be computer savvy
- Super approachable and friendly
- Good standard of spoken English
- Of course – a night owl!
And the benefits? Well apart from working with an amazing team of people you will also receive:
- Competitive salary with annual discretionary bonus
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Additional ‘YuDay’ which is a paid day off every year to spend as you wish to support your wellness journey
- Access to a whole host of perks like discounts on groceries, gym memberships, travel, and entertainment
- Subsidised Health care & employee assistant program
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Social events and more!
So, if you are currently looking to get stuck into an exciting new opportunity where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you. Click apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.