Merchandiser – Urgent, Storm Recruitment, Cork
Storm Recruitment, Cork
Our client in the Confectionary sector is expanding operations and looking for three Merchandisers to join their team to manage their Dublin, Cork and The Midlands regions.
The successful candidate requires a full clean driving license and will ensure the highest standards of presentation, merchandising, and POS of products in stores. Candidates will ideally be living in-territory. This is a temporary 3-month position with the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To merchandise the entire product range to an excellent standard.
- To service existing accounts, obtain orders and process seasonal returns.
- To up-sell and aim to increase offering within stores.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers & store managers.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers & resolve any issues that may arise.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong merchandising skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Self-confident with the ability to work independently.
- Territory management experience.
- Full Clean Driving License is essential.
- EUR 26,000 – 28,000 salary. DOE
- Company van, fuel card, and lunch allowance
- Potential for career progression within a growing company.
- Full training is provided.
To learn more and submit your application, send an updated CV over to Orla today!
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: €26,000.00-€28,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, County Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)