Manufacturing Process Specialist, Rangam, Cork, €29 ph
Will join the Operations Team delivering clinical and commercial products, supporting both upstream and downstream manufacturing.
- The successful candidate will be will be involved with the day-team, involved in supporting the delivery of the expansion project on BU2.
- The successful candidate will sit in the expansion project team.
- Preference is a candidate with upstream operations experience.
- Upstream operations experience is preferred.
- No grads.
Manufacturing Process Specialist
Location: Cork – Ringaskiddy
Reporting to Operations Manager, this position is responsible for representing operations on capital project teams and supporting first line troubleshooting of the day to day activities within Operations – These activities include but are not confined to:
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Represent Operations on cross functional project implementation teams
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of DCS (e.g Delta V) and PLC control systems
- Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Participate in/ Lead Cross Functional teams when required
- Support of Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
- Completion of assigned tasks to support manufacture of quality biomedicines in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following essential requirements:
To be part of this high performing team you will have:
- A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
- Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of the cell culture or purification processes
- Project / New equipment installation experience
- Process engineering experience
- Commissioning and qualification experience
- Postgraduate Qualification.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of DCS (e.g. Delta V), SCADA and PLC systems
- Experience of SAP, LIM’s and/or other business systems.
- 6-Sigma/Kepner-Tregoe or similar problem solving/decision making methodology training.
We are hiring for our clients diversability programme, so candidates with physical and hidden disabilities, mental health conditions or neurodivergence are invited to apply. If you don’t have a disability we can still register you for our traditional SourcePro hiring programme.
SourceAbled, a proprietary workforce solution powered by Rangam, goes beyond a traditional job placement program. It provides a collaborative, holistic solution implemented to develop an inclusionary program and a culture of belonging by matching Fortune 500 companies with diverse talent seeking to build and sustain successful and fulfilling careers.
SourceAbled connects individuals with autism, neurodivergence and physical disability, to apply for jobs with employers in the USA, UK, Ireland, Europe and India, who are actively seeking talents with disabilities. SourceAbled facilitates the coordination and management of diverse hiring programs, with a consultative approach, including training, and brings them to life through digitizing the experience of attracting, onboarding, supporting, and retaining qualified employees with autism and disabilities. The program uses an end-to-end, tech-enabled hiring program to build a connected inclusive community in the workplace for neurodivergent talent. It is designed to attract and place qualified job seekers as businesses look to establish, build, and maintain their disability inclusion practices and establish and nurture a culture of inclusion.
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €29.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, County Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please confirm you have the authorization to work in Ireland
- We are hiring for our client’s diversability programme, so candidates with physical and hidden disabilities, mental health conditions or neurodivergence are invited to apply.Please can you confirm you if meet these criteria?If not, we can still register you for our SourcePro Program.
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
Reference ID: RCI-JSN-SA-15154