24 hours per week
Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
11Eur per hour
We are on the lookout for a new team member to join us at our state- of- the- art Student Accommodation in the heart of Cork!
If you like to solve problems, get stuck in and would like a role where no two days are the same then read on..
Here at Yugo we take pride in our spaces to create a positive experience for students and do everything we can to make sure they live their best life! The Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping the space in a great condition inside and out. This will involve maintaining the general upkeep of the residence including all communal areas, performing repairs, maintenance and minor redecoration as and when needed.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the community is exceptionally well-maintained, well-presented and functional always.
- Ensure students are safe and secure at all time
- Complete both planned and reactive maintenance tasks in line with any service level agreements; carry out first line maintenance and assist specialist contractors when required.
- Ensure communal areas are cleaned regularly
- Ensure that the bin stores are tidy and that the bins are rotated regularly.
- Carry out periodic health and safety checks, including those relating to fire safety and risk assessments, and legionella testing.
This list in my no means extensive but in short, your main responsibility is to take pride in the look and feel of the property – ensuring the standard is great for our residents.
Here’s what you’ll need:
You’ll need to have some experience ideally within maintenance, security or facilities with a proactive approach to solving problems. A relevant trade would give you the edge but is certainly not essential.
And the benefits? Well apart from working with an amazing team of people you will also receive:
- Competitive salary with annual discretionary bonus
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Access to a whole host of perks like discounts on groceries, gym memberships, travel, and entertainment
- Subsidised Health care & employee assistant program
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Social events and more!
So, if you are currently looking to get stuck into an exciting new opportunity where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you. Click apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.