Maldron Hotel, Shandon, Cork
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Receptionist in the excellent ClubVitae Leisure Club at the Clayton Hotel Cork City
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the ClubViate Manager and Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival therefore it is of utmost importance that all staff present a friendly and professional image to our guests at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome our guests to the Hotel.
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Answer any queries the guest may have.
- Take responsibility for the security of the keys.
- Update all guest information in the computer.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
The Company Provides Amazing Staff Benefits:
- Free meals while on duty and all -day tea & coffee
- Discounted rates for stays in other Dalata properties across Ireland and UK, also for your family & friends
- Discounted dine options in all Dalata hotels across Ireland and UK
- Earn up to a week extra holidays *depending on length of service
- Free any time access to our Pool and Gym
- Discounted staff parking with Q Park
- Free Employee Assistance Programme: Lifeworks
- Discounted health insurance: Irish Life
- Excellent training opportunities dedicated to your personal and professional development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.