No one captivates French elegance like Lancôme. We want to empower women and men making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare, make-up and award winning fragrance. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty with a keen interest in skincare. Lancôme offers a diverse range of skincare for all skin types for which you would become the expert while also providing advice on make-up and fragrance. In this role, you would understand skin needs and types and be able to offer customers a personalised skincare programme for their desired benefit. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
A qualification in beauty and/or previous experience as a skincare expert is desirable but not mandatory for individuals with a high level of ability and passion.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Lancôme training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a flagship store Lancôme Skin Expert, Counter Manager or Area Manager in the future.
To provide exceptional service to Lancôme customers thus achieving sales target
To be successful…
- Be able to offer a high level of expertise in skincare based on skin type and desired benefits.
- Learn and use fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Offer creative ideas to generate new business; particular focus on product launches, anniversaries and local/seasonal events.
- Attend, engage and participate in brand training which you implement and share afterwards.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and be able to follow basic service flow.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Lancôme beauty with more people.
- Maintain a clear and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference – different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.