Kitchen Porter, Radisson Blu, Cork, €13.50 ph
Radisson Blu, Cork
We are currently recruiting for the role of Kitchen Porter in the beautiful 4* Radisson BLU Hotel & Spa, Little Island, Cork.
As Kitchen Porter, you will work closely with the kitchen team to ensure that the kitchen and food production areas are cleaned to excellent hygiene standards within the hotel.
You will be part of a diverse team operating in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to develop your career and be part of a passionate kitchen team.
Duties of Kitchen Porter:
- Implement the standards of cleanliness for all kitchen areas
- Assist in the preparation of food when requested
- Diligently carry out all duties and tasks assigned by the Head Chef
- Ensure equipment in the kitchen department is functioning and report issues to maintenance to the Head Chef.
- Maintains supply of clean dishes, glassware, silver, pots etc., for all outlets in the hotel
- Washes dishes, silverware, and glassware by operating dish machine
- Keeps chef line well stocked with china and hot plates
- Keeps glassware organised at all times and stores clean dishes in the proper location
- Polishes all silver when needed
- Picks up all used dishes & cutlery in the employee cafeteria, and returns it to the proper location
- Assists in the breakdown of banquet functions, and washes dishes from functions
- Sweeps and mops the kitchen and dish room
- Assists kitchen staff with set-up and break down of employee cafeteria
- Monitors trash levels in all cans and removes when needed
- Assists kitchen staff in keeping their areas free of boxes and soiled equipment
- Comply with Health Safety and HACCP regulations
Requirements of Kitchen Porter:
- Experience working as a kitchen porter in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours
- Fluency of the English language essential
This role will offer you the opportunity to join the iNUA Collection who are #PassionateAboutPeople and love to see the teams across the collection LEARN | EVOLVE | THRIVE in their roles, while also joining the Radisson Hotel Group with a large international presence.
Come join the Radisson Blu Hotel Cork and enjoy the following benefits;
- Free Parking
- Favourable Employee & Friends & Family Bed & Breakfast rates in an iNua Hotel
- Employee Discount on Bar & Restaurant Food
- Vast range of learning & development programmes.
- Educational Assistance.
- Opportunities for promotion & transfer within the iNua Hospitality Collection & Radisson Hotel Group.
- Opportunity to try different departments within the hotel.
- Free Gym & Pool Membership.
- Discount for Spa treatments & Elemis products.
- Free meals while on duty.
- Employee Social Events
- Recruitment bonus when you refer a friend
- Excellent Employee Recognition Programmes
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to join many committees including Green Hospitality, Innovation, Employee Consultation
- Discount on Food for family occasions for groups of 30 or more.
& these are just some of the many benefits on offer when you join the team!