Kitchen Porter, Oriel House Hotel, Ballincollig, Cork
Oriel House Hotel, Ballincollig, Cork
Oriel House Hotel, part of the Talbot Collection is currently recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Porter to join our busy Kitchen.
Reporting to the Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager this role requires flexibility as weekend and shift work is required. Full time hours are available pending on business demands.
Role Specific Duties:
Cleaning and kitchen porter duties in a busy kitchen.
Good command English Language.
Ideal candidate must be a team player, be well able to work under pressure and work on own initiative.
Involves shift & weekend working. Hours of work depends on business demands up to full time hours are available during peak times.
Some of the benefits of joining the team at Oriel House:
- Free parking
- Complimentary Leisure Club Membership
- Staff Meals
- Contributory company pension scheme. (12 months service requirement)
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Talbot Collection Friends and Family Rates
-Training and Development Opportunities – we invest in our people
- Being part of a progressive & growing company
**Oriel House Hotel, part of the Talbot Collection is an equal opportunities employer**