Browns Brasserie, Cork
BROWNS BRASSERIE AT BROWN THOMAS
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team who providing the highest level of service in our market. The entire shift for a Chef de Parties is spent in operations.
- 29 days holiday including public holidays.
- Exceptional gratuities and tips.
- Partial uniform is provided.
- Flexi and Part-Time schedules available to suit your needs.
- Increased pay rates on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity for career growth through internal promotions.
- Dedicated learning manager with access to over 1000 e-learning courses.
- Advanced online training programs and the opportunity for all employees to advance to our management training program.
- Annual staff Christmas party.
- City centre location, with easy access to public transport.
Person Specification Required:
- Must be able to command a busy kitchen operation and must be hands on
- Must be passionate about operations and working in the kitchen
- Excellent culinary background required
- Have excellent HACCP & hygiene awareness
- Be able to work in all areas of the kitchen
- Be able to work under pressure whilst also producing excellent cuisine
- Confident working on your own initiative and also part of a successful team
- Have experience in a busy restaurant operation
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be customer focused and evaluate customer service levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Attention to detail and persistence is a necessity
- Excellent product knowledge, must display a genuine passion for food
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years culinary experience in a similar establishment
- Previous experience as a CDP or Demi CDP is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage product and operations
- Fluent in English, second language an advantage
- Have full permission or hold a valid visa to work in the EU
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.00-€14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location