The SpitJack, Cork
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team known for providing the highest level of food and service in our market. This is very much a hands on operations role.
- 29 days holiday including public holidays.
- Exceptional gratuities and tips.
- Industry leading staff food policy; order a free dish and a hot beverage straight from the customer menu when on duty.
- Dine at The SpitJack with a friends and family and enjoy a 50% discount. In both restaurants in Cork and Limerick.
- Partial uniform is provided.
- Flexi and Part-Time schedules available to suit your needs.
- Increased pay rates on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity for career growth through internal promotions.
- Dedicated learning manager with access to over 1000 e-learning courses.
- Advanced online training programs and the opportunity for all employees to advance to our management training program.
- Annual staff Christmas party.
- City centre location, with easy access to public transport.
Person Specification Required:
- Must be passionate about operations and working in the kitchen
- Have good hygiene awareness
- Be able to work under pressure whilst also producing excellent cuisine
- Confident working on your own initiative and also part of a successful team
- Have experience in a busy restaurant operation
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and persistence is a necessity
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years experience in a similar establishment
- Previous experience in a kitchen as a kitchen porter of chef is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage product and operations
- Fluent in English, second language an advantage
- Have full permission or hold a valid visa to work in the EU