Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave Market Place.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We have an opportunity for the role of Junior Legal Counsel to support the our Retail Business Unit in the Republic of Ireland. The successful applicant will report to the Retail Legal Counsel and support role the Retail Legal Team. Responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to
- Drafting credit facilities and security documentation
- Attending to execution and perfection of credit facilities and security documentation.
- Maintaining up-to-date records and filing of executed documents.
- Drafting and negotiation of property related agreements (including leases, lease variations, licenses and contracts for sale).
- Providing property related advice including advices on title issues and general asset management queries.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Effective project management of case load.
- Managing external legal advisors and legal budgets.
- Maintenance of legal document trackers and reporting on same to Retail Legal Counsel.
Responsibilities will primarily be provided to the Retail buisness area; however, support may be required across the Musgrave Group,
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Be a qualified solicitor.Â
- Have a minimum of 1 year + qualification in private practice/inhouse and be experienced and knowledgeable across commercial, banking and property law.Â
- Have a strong skillset which includes: first rate communication, presentation, engagement, negotiation and influencing skills, strong stakeholder management and being solution driven.
- The ability to manage a varied workload; work in an extremely fast-paced environment; deliver within tight deadlines; and work within a team.
Musgrave is an equal opportunities employer.Â We encourage applications from diverse candidates. If we can make any accommodations to enable you to be the best version of yourself during the interview, please let us know.