Infineon Technologies, Cork
Are you eager to kick off a challenging career in the Electronic field but would also like to keep investing in the development of your skills and knowledge? At Infineon, you don’t have to choose between these two! Join our Junior Engineer Program in Ireland, an initiative designed to strengthen your core competencies in preparation for a thriving career. Over the course of 2 years, you will have assignments in different technical fields, working closely with our team of experts who will challenge you to reach your highest potential and become a reference in all our fields of expertise!
With this program, you will explore a fantastic journey within our Dublin and Cork R&D Centers. Based in Cork and throughout different assignments, you will gain and develop technical and functional knowledge in the areas of:
- Analog Design ;
- Digital Design ;
- Digital Verification ;
- Systems/Technical Marketing ;
With hands-on and state-of-the-art digital learning, we will get you ready for the job. This Initiative will allow you to:
- Be part of Global project teams with innovative assignments using state-of-the-art methodologies ;
- Be exposed to industry standard practices for Safety, Security and Verification
- Experience hands-on RTL development , Synthesis and analysis of power efficiency and testability ;
- Being involved in the design of cutting-edge Analog Circuits and verification of complex mixed signal systems .
- Work on products ranging from low-power edge sensing and pro cessing for Consumer Wearables to high-power graphics and processing for Automotive applications
- Develop an attractive career path according to your functional and personal preferences and competencies.
You are curious and interested in a broad range of topics within the Electronic field, showing great problem-solving skills. You say yes to a challenge and are always looking for opportunities to learn more and go further. Standing still and in your comfort zone is not your thing, so you will fit perfectly in an international, fast-moving and future-oriented environment.
Plus, you are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or similar fields;
- Knowledge of Electronic devices and circuits ;
- Knowledge of Hardware Design Languages such as Verilog and SystemVerilog;
- Knowledge of Analog IC ;
- P rogramming knowledge in C/C++ (Python and PERL will be considered a plus);
- A highly motivated mindset and willingness to learn .
Please attach your CV so we can get to know you better!
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.