TTM Healthcare Recruitment, Cork
TTM Healthcare has an exciting role for a Healthcare assistant to be based within residential services in Mallow and Fermoy. Our client is changing the face of support for people with intellectual, physical and sensory disabilities in Ireland. They offer progressive, one-to-one solutions geared towards the empowerment of the people we support, rather than limiting their experiences of life. They put each individual, and support of their disability, at the centre of everything they do, helping them live an involved, meaningful and empowered life and focusing not on what they can’t do, but on what they can achieve. This spirit comes to life in our client-centred, home-from-home residential centres, and in the specialist services we provide.
What is the Role?
As a healthcare assistant you will provide a professional, high quality and safe service to people with additional needs working as part of a team and in consultation with each service user.
Location: Mallow & Fermoy
What is Required?
You will have:
A qualification in healthcare/ social care/childcare/ special needs education
Experience working with intellectual disabilities
Eligibility to work in Ireland
Be available to work at least 27 hours a week
A strong sense of empathy, flexibility and a team-oriented work ethic
How Will You Benefit?
Market leading rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant and 24/7 on call support.
- We realise potential – development and career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working hours tailored to your own availability.
- TTM Availability Diary – mark when you want to work via our exclusive TTM Portal.
- TTM Rewards Scheme – discounted hotel stays, access to discounted health insurance, phone contracts and discounted fuel.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
TTM Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer