Right at Home, Carrigtwohill, Cobh
Calling all Healthcare Assistants
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Right at Home team in Cork. Right at Home provides quality professional home care to our clients to enable them to live independently in their own homes.
€12 -€14 per hour plus travel expenses (increased rate Sundays and bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Full Induction training and on-going support provided
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Employee Wellbeing & Assistance Programme
- Supportive Work Environment
- Progression opportunities
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be enrolled in or have completed a QQI Level 5 Healthcare related course (minimum of Care Skills and Care of the Older Person courses) (essential)
- Relevant healthcare experience providing quality care is (desirable)
- Up-to-date patient moving & handling certificate (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (essential)
- Reliable and trustworthy with a strong commitment to providing high levels of care (essential)
- Full clean drivers licence with own transport (desirable)
- Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Facilitating independence and social involvement i.e. trips, shopping, banking, community activities
- Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is maintained and respected at all times
- Reporting any issues to our Care Manager or Supervisor team.
More about Right at Home:
- Right at Home is an established Irish and international home care organisation with a first class reputation world-wide.
- Right at Home provides professional care when you or a loved one needs it most.
- Our ethos is to Improve the Quality of Life for Those we Serve
- We don’t just provide essential care needs – we do all we can to ensure our clients can enjoy living at home – and going out – in a safe environment, enjoying strong relationships with well-suited carers