The Kingsley, Cork
Full Job Description
- Carries out the assigned duties such as carpentry, D.I.Y, painting and decorating in order to accomplish the work requested on repair and maintenance as well as on work requests for building and constructing.
- Submits requests to re-orders supplies and spare parts needed.
- Assists in performing a preventive maintenance program.
- Maintains the equipment and tools in good order.
- Submits reports to the Engineering Manager or his assistant on conditions of building and the equipment.
- Assists in performing emergency work regarding fire, water, electricity and other services.
- Maintains a high standard of work in performing their duties and responsibilities
- Is aware of and follows all company procedures and policies and cooperates in maintaining them
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you currently residing in Ireland?
- Do you have experience in a similar role?
- English (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: MO22
Expected start date: 23/01/2023