Craig Sigmar, Cork
About your new employer
An Established Company are looking for General Operative to join their cork operations
About your new job
- Receiving and inspecting the product
- Preparing and cleaning the product for processing
- Ensuring quality control and adherence to standards
- Processing, cutting, and packaging product products.
- Maintaining and servicing machinery.
- Upholding hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Managing storage and inventory.
- Ensuring compliance and documentation.
- Coordinating the production line team.
- Adhering to safety protocols and problem-solving as needed.
What skill/experience you need
- Punctuality and time management is a key requirement.
- Effective teamwork and communication skills.
What’s on offer
- Full time perm role Monday to Friday
- Salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to €12.50 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- General Operative: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person