Summary of role:
We are looking for an experienced Full-Time Stockroom Assistant to join our team to join our busy store in Dunnes Stores, Bishopstown Court, Ardrostig, Cork. This position covers 32-40 hours per week Monday to Friday with early morning shifts, allowing you a great work-life balance. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of one year stockroom or warehouse experience in dealing with large deliveries and fast-turnaround stock rotation.
This role is maintaining and managing stock in a small designated area for Nourish only products within the larger Dunnes Stockroom.
Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast paced supermarket environment and thrive when faced with daily challenges.
Who are we?
Nourish is an Irish family business of health food stores, with a team of over 180 people across 20 locations in Dublin, Kildare, Limerick, Cork, Kerry, and Galway. We are proud to be a leading health food retailer with an award-winning customer experience. Wherever you start, there are opportunities to grow.
We invest in our team and their learning so that everyone can have a positive experience, develop their career and gain lifelong skills.
Why join us?
Our values of trust and goodness shape our sustainable business goals. When you work with Nourish, you’ll become part of a team that makes a positive contribution to the world we live in. We are looking to boost the knowledge and career success of like-minded individuals who can support us with driving our mission statement forward.
You will get the opportunity to promote healthy living, champion wholefoods, develop your personal career goals and make some great friends along the way!
We are looking for someone who:
- Ensures excellent customer service and care is always given to each customer.
- Assists customers to find the right solution for their needs.
- Is professional and empathetic while advising customers at all times.
- Ensures stock levels are well maintained and the store is kept clean and tidy.
- Can operate pallet trucks and trolleys, loading and unloading boxes.
- Has a passion for nutrition and healthy living.
- Is a team player.
- Shares our values and can support us in driving our mission statement forward.
- Has a minimum of 1-year previous stockroom or warehouse experience
What we can offer you:
At Nourish, we believe in good. We believe in being good to our bodies, our people, and our planet. From the moment you start working with us, you can enjoy a range of benefits to help support your health, wellbeing, and lifestyle.
- We provide up to 23 days annual leave, plus 10 statutory days.
- A good balance of mid-week and weekend work for our Full-Time employees.
- Compassionate Leave.
- Paid Leave for those affected by early pregnancy loss.
- Marriage Leave Day.
- Staff incentives, including Refer a Friend scheme.
- 50% additional pay for working on a Sunday.
- 100% additional pay for working on a Public Holiday.
- Bike to work scheme after 6 months.
- Commuter Ticket Scheme.
Health and Wellbeing:
- Staff Discount to purchase all your wholefood, health, and wellbeing products.
- Employee Assistance Program offering up to 6 free face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Manual Handling Certification valid for 3 years and recognised by all organisations.
Growth and Development:
- Mentoring and recognition to support your development.
- Regular wage revision in line with performance and Nourish Pay scales.
- Career progression opportunities to other roles within an expanding business.
- Extensive customer service and product training from our in-house Nourish Training team.
If you feel you have what it takes click apply and fill in the application.