Maxol Carrigaline, Cork
The Cantillon Group, an award-winning convenience retailer is seeking full-time and part-time Sales Assistants for their stores in Maxol Ballinrea & Maxol Carrigaline, Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
Candidates must be highly motivated, driven, focused on customer service, enthusiastic and with a passion for food. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced grocery retail environment.
Duties and responsibilities of this sales assistant job will include but are not limited to:
- Interacting and serving customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Advising and assisting customers so they receive the highest level of customer care.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure store standards are consistently achieved in terms of housekeeping, merchandising, presentation and service.
- Ensuring cash handling company procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring that the Company adheres to all legal requirements in regards to the sale and service of goods.
- Responsible for the rotating of stock to reduce waste.
- Ensure that all customer queries are dealt with efficiently, professionally and in-line with store policy.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by store management.
What we offer:
- Competitive rate per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a wellness program
- Free on-site parking
- Full training provided
- Career progression opportunities
All candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carrigaline, County Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)