MyPhysio & Rehab, Cork
Start date flexible for the right candidate
We have a great opportunity for a Chartered Physiotherapist to join our busy clinic in
Cork. We are looking to recruit a full time enthusiastic physiotherapist who has full-time private practice experience with a start date to be confirmed.
Must be able to work well on own initiative and as well as within a team environment. Great people skills, good work ethic and effective communication with GPs and Surgeons.
There will be weekly CPD and excellent remuneration for the successful applicant as well as full administrative support.
We provide specialist, high quality care using evidence-based practice to patients with various presentations from MSK, Sports Injury, Post-operative rehabilitation etc.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Membership of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP) and CORU Registered or proof of application
- Combined Professional Indemnity and Public / Products Liability Insurance to practice
- Demonstrable experience as an autonomous practicing chartered physiotherapist
- Demonstrable experience and competency of working in specialist areas of Musculoskeletal Outpatients, Sports Physiotherapy, Post-surgical Orthopedics, Chronic Pain Management & Rehabilitation
- Demonstrable experience and competency in the delivery of clinical exercise
- Post graduate qualification and Competencies in Acupuncture / Dry Needling
- Demonstrable experience and track record of working in a commercial practice with the ability to generate requisite levels of repeat business from clients
- ‘Team-player’ with multidisciplinary oriented approach
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal)
- IT competency in use of electronic patient notes and IT-based diary management systems
- Ability to work early mornings and evenings is essential
Desirable Job Requirements:
- Post graduate qualification in Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy / Sport & Exercise Medicine / Sport Physiotherapy / Rehabilitation / Chronic Pain
Your application should include clear examples of the criteria needed for this position.
If we would like you to attend for interview, we will contact you via email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00-€60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Monthly bonus
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person