Full Time & Part Time Cleaning Operative, Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists, Hollyhill, Cork
Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists, Hollyhill, Cork
Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists are seeking Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners to join our well-established and fast-growing business.
Multiple shift options. Hours available 4/5 days over 7 days however majority between Mon-Fri.
- Part time 5.00-9.00pm, 4.30-08.30am, 08.00-06.30am, 04.30-07.30am, 12.30-18.00pm
- Full time 12.30-21.00pm, 14.00-22.30pm, 08.00-20.00pm -3 days over 7
- Weekends 08.00-18.30pm, 08.00-16.30pm, 11.30-20.00pm,
Benefits of working with Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner
- Competitive rates of pay
- Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists provides our Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners with full training programmes including 1-day Induction, Manual Handling, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
- Leap Card scheme for all employees with 12 months service
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Must be fully flexible and available to work full time hours
- Previous experience preferable but not essential as training is provided
- Good level of English is essential
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full uniform and identification must be worn while working at sites
- Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site
- Empty Bins
- Vacuum & wash floors
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
- Toilet area cleaning
- Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer and/or Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.