Front Office Supervisor, Hayfield Manor Hotel, Cork
Hayfield Manor Hotel, Cork
Job Description for Hayfield Manor Hotel
Front office Supervisor
Scope and General Purpose:
To assist the Front Office Manager in controlling and supervising all front of house areas, liaising with reception team and members of concierge. Maintain and enhance the five star welcome provided to all guests, ensuring all guest requirements, requests and demands are achieved, while maximizing revenues and profits for the hotel.
Responsible to: Front Office Manager
Liaising with: All departments
1. Ensure that all guests are greeted with a genuine warm welcome
2. Ensure that all guests requirements are known and adhered to prior to the guest arrival i.e. that reservation, sales, accommodation, management requests are carried out by the front office team
3. To ensure that there is a smooth transition from concierge to reception to the guest arriving at their room
4. To ensure that all check in procedures are carried out correctly
5. Ensure that all guests are given courtesy calls after check in
6. Room Allocations are monitored and supervised. It is also recommended that you look ahead to busier dates to manage the room allocations.
7. That all dinner and spa reservations are made correctly and adhere to the instructions by the Head Chef, Restaurant Managers / Supervisors and management
8. Efficient and effective communication between concierge / porters, switchboard, reception, reservations and management, as well as other departments.
9. That all phone calls are answered within 3 rings, in line with the hotel policy
10. To ensure accurate and correct billing is carried out. It is important that there is good communication between front office and accounts to ensure service charges and other facilities charges are added to bills correctly.
11. 9000 Accounts are monitored and checked out accordingly
12. To ensure that the front of house team have a strong professional relationship that is guest focused.
13. To ensure that all guests are thanked for their custom, given the correct bill, and wished a fond farewell ensuring that all assistance is offered with luggage and directions by concierge.
14. To assist and insure that all members of the front office team are trained to a five star standard and their work is monitored on an ongoing basis.
15. To monitor stationary levels for the entire hotel and order when needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
- Fluent English (required)
- Permission to live and Work in Ireland (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Front Office Supervisor