Clayton Cork City
Front Office Assistant Manager – Clayton Hotel Cork City
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Front Office Supervisor in the excellent Clayton Hotel Cork City, Lapps Quay
Clayton Hotel Cork City is Cork’s premier 4 star city centre hotel and is superbly located overlooking Cork’s famous river Lee, facing the inspired architecture of City Hall. The hotel is just a 5 minute stroll from the city’s shopping and entertainment hot spots and the premier business district.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Front Office Assistant Manager will assist in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department ensuring guest’s requests are met at all times and revenue is maximised.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay rom all department personnel.
- Assist in achieving goals in relation to mystery audits, customer comment index, quality evaluations and hotel standards.
- Assist in efficiently and effectively controlling front office departmental operations.
- Work with the management team to ensure strong morale amongst the team at all times.
- 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.