Maxol Service Station, Cork
Are you a dedicated Deli Assistant or Deli Chargehand with a passion for culinary excellence? Would you like to lead your own food department and take it to new heights? Look no further – we have the perfect role for you!
At Cantillon Group, we’re not just a team – we’re a family.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive hourly rate that recognizes your skills and dedication.
- Enjoy free on-site parking, along with exclusive discounts on delicious food and refreshing beverages.
- At Cantillon Group our aim is to support your work-life balance by offering flexible working hours while acknowledging that some weekend work may be necessary.
- Access to our wellness program, prioritizing your overall well-being.
- Comprehensive training to equip you with the tools for success.
At Cantillon Group, we foster a workplace culture where our employees can thrive, unleashing their potential and embracing new challenges. If you’re ready to make a difference and be part of an exciting journey, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: €12.50-€13.50 per hour
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Little Island, Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- This position is in Little Island with easy commute by train or bus, does this suit?
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person