Maxol Carrigaline, Cork
FRESH FOOD ASSISTANT:
Maxol Carrigaline, an award-winning convenience retailer in Cork is seeking full-time Fresh Food Assistant for their store at Maxol Carrigaline, Cork.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced fresh food department and will be responsible for the preparation and service of high-quality food products to customers.
Duties and responsibilities of this fresh food assistant job will include but are not limited to:
- Cook, prepare and display food products sold in our fresh food department.
- Support the management team in the day to day running of the fresh food department.
- Ensure HACCP and Food Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Prepare customer orders including both hot and cold food products.
- Maintain food displays throughout the day, in-line with company best practice.
- Ensure the fresh food area and equipment is maintained and cleaned in-line with the Company Food Safety Policy.
- Responsible for the rotating of stock to reduce waste.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is afforded to our customers.
- Ensure that all customer queries are dealt with efficiently, professionally and in-line with store policy.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by store management
What we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Flexible shifts available
- Access to Wellness Program
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
All candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carrigaline, County Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)