Mardyke entertainment complex, Cork
We are looking to hire food runners for our busy kitchen in The Mardyke Entertainment Complex. Our renowned Holy Smoke kitchen supplies food for the whole complex and for delivery.
Candidates do not require any experience in the service industry, although it is an advantage.
The role consists primarily of:
– Delivery of food orders around the complex to dining guests
– Operating our delivery service and working with take away drivers
– Opening and closing of our venues
– Preparation for our restaurant service
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into the industry. We are looking for minimum 20 hours per week, more available if you desire.
Benefits include free meals on shift, discounts on food and drinks in the complex and free leisure activities including bowling and pool
Rate of pay starting at 10.50euro per hour
Apply with your cv and cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20 – 30 per week
Salary: €11.30 per hour
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, Cork, CO. Cork T12 CX7A: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person