Food and Beverage Supervisor, Blue Haven Collection, Cork
Blue Haven Collection, Cork
We are looking for a dedicated, creative food and beverage supervisor to join our team in Hamlets Street Food and Gastro Garden, based in the heart of Kinsale, with a fresh, vibrant and exciting venue.
The responsibilities of the food and beverage supervisor include managing food and beverage operations and standards, adhering to budgets, hiring and training food and beverage staff, and handling customer complaints. To be a successful part of Hamlets team, you should have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
Food and Beverage Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Training and managing food and beverage staff.
Food and Beverage Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food and beverages may be advantageous.
- Culinary or food service management degree may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.
- Staff Discount
- Meals & barista coffee provided on Duty
- Flexible shifts
- Bike to work scheme
- TaxSaver Scheme
- Career progression and ongoing training