Aroi Asian Fusion, Carrigaline, Cork
Coming soon to Carrigaline, Aroi is associated with the eating experience in Asia. Pronounced (Aroy) means delicious or tasty. Aroi Asian Fusion is a casual dining venue, offering a variety of cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and more. Our goal is to deliver good quality food with no fuss, in a relaxed and informal environment. Fresh ingredients and quality product are prepared every day by a team of skilled Asian Chefs to produce authentic Asian Fusion food. We also serve an extensive cocktail and full drinks menu. We are a sister property of the award winning Aroi Asian Fusion, Kilkenny.
We are looking for an ambitious Floor Supervisor to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to join a dynamic team in helping launch and build a loyal customer base for Aroi Asian Fusion in Carrigaline and the wider community.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a pleasant personality, great communication skills and the experience to know what’s important to help deliver a great experience for customers and staff alike.
The ability to deliver consistently high standards is important
Excellent package, including incentives and accommodation for the suitable candidate.
The successful candidate must have;
- 3 years supervisory experience in a similar food and beverage operation.
- High level of numeracy, verbal and written ability.
- To ensure that Aroi Asian Fusion is a great place to visit and to work.
- Assist the Manager in the control of day-to-day food and service operations throughout the team of chefs, supervisors and front of house staff.
- To provide ongoing staff training and motivation and to develop the skills of restaurant employees.
- Deliver excellent customer service, food safety, cleanliness and health and safety standards.
- To undertake any practical duties which may arise in an emergency.
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Experience working in a supervisory role in the catering sector.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Organised and reliable individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time